Looking for a recipe to use those melons and abundant basil? Here it is. We made it two ways. Some has Farm Fromage Special Reserve and the others are made with Kidchego goat milk cheese. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
● 1/3 lbs. piece of Special Reserve or Kidchego, cut into ¼ inch slices
● Small cantaloupe or honeydew melon
● 1 small bunch of basil
● 5 thin slices of Prosciutto, cut into 20 strips
● 2 tablespoons honey
● CUT the melon in half and scoop out the seeds. Cut into slices about the size of the cheese slice.
● LAYER a basil leaf and a slice of the cheese on top of the melon and wrap a piece of Prosciutto around all three.
● DRIZZLE with honey and serve.